Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thursday, April 18, 2013
www.aksharam.in is a unique education portal. This web site have following feature for students,
- Enroll you hall ticket number in akshara.in website for getting quick results.
- Information about the Top or District level Engineering / M Tech colleges info in india.
- Information about the Top or District level MBA /MCA colleges info in india.
- Information about the Top or District level Medica/BPharmacy and M Phramacy colleges info.
- Information and tips about the career guidence
- Timetables, Notifications and results of the all indian universities.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
CTS interview quest for ASP.Net
what is delegates?
what is inheritance?
what is interface and difference b/w both?
why multiple inheritance not supported by the C#?
"with" keyword in the sqlserver?
CTE in sql server?
one small class programme for inheritance and onject inislisation?
Temp tables in sql server?
asp.net life cycle?
all the best...
Monday, April 30, 2012
URL Routing with ASP.NET 4.0
One thing that has always pinched me is the long URLs that I used to see in several of my projects. Due to better manageability, I used to have several folders, i.e. folder hierarchy for maintainability of my application. But the thing that I didn't ever like was the full physical path of pages in URLs. There are other ways which allow us to get rid of it like URL rewriting, but I didn't like that. We could also have our own custom URL route handler or some third party solution, but they have never been strong enough for an application. Frankly speaking, one of my clients asked me several times, "Why does this .aspx extension displays in the URL" and also told me that he does not like these long URLs. I used to tell him, this is the normal behavior of ASP.NET application. But we can change it with our own custom solution. However, that will require a little bit of time and also require a lot of testing. But when Microsoft released ASP.NET MVC 2 with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, and provided this Routing feature with it, I was very happy and started exploring it. In the meantime, I thought that it should also be provided with ASP.NET, because every time you may not require to follow MVC architecture and also found that MVC has nothing special to do with URL Routing. So I was expecting and waiting for ASP.NET Webform Routing. Now Microsoft introduced URL Routing with ASP.NET 4.0. URL routing is fully integrated, very powerful and straightforward. Please check the below link for more info: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/77199/URL-Routing-with-ASP-NET-4-0 Happy Coding Udayabhaskar
Monday, March 12, 2012
Using Multiple Programming Languages in ASP.NET Website
ASP.NET websites do not allow you to use multiple programming languages such as C# and Visual Basic in the App_Code folder of the website project. If you are creating a C# web site and you have copied a Visual Basic source file in App_Code folder, you won’t be able to compile your ASP.NET website. Off course, if it is a small source file, then you can convert it into C# source code either yourself or by using any code converter but it is time wasting practice if you have a large file or you want to use multiple source files. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can use multiple programming languages source files in a single website project by just doing some simple modifications in the configuration settings of the website.
Please check Below Link for more details :
Sunday, March 4, 2012
• Exam 70-511: TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-515: MCTS prerequisite: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-513: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-516:Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-518: PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-519: PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• 70-521: Upgrade: Transition Your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 4.0
• 70-523: Upgrade: Transition Your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 4.0
Monday, July 4, 2011
pelase check the how to loop the and insert data into db using the for loop in sql server (For multiple values )
DECLARE @CNT INT
DECLARE @Q NVARCHAR(1000)
SET @CNT = 110001
WHILE(@CNT <= 113500)
SET @Q = 'insert into plate_numbers values('+ CAST (@CNT AS NVARCHAR) + ')'
-- PRINT @Q
EXEC sp_executesql @Q
SET @CNT = @CNT + 1